Aquarius Zodiac Studs
● Silver jewelry is certified 925 sterling silver and nickel-free.
● Gold jewelry is 14K gold vermeil or 14K gold plated over 925 sterling silver and nickel-free.
● Earring posts are made with 925 sterling silver and earring backs are made with surgical-grade stainless steel. If you have an allergy to stainless steel please contact our team at email@example.com to request 925 sterling silver earring backs.
● Our products are made with reclaimed precious metals that are responsibly recycled in the USA.
● All stones, pearls and seashells are genuine and certified by the US Fish and Wildlife Service Department, which works to conserve land and waters and prevents the exploitation of resources in order to protect our natural environments.
What is your return and exchange policy?
We will gladly accept returns and exchanges of web orders made through www.bomajewelry.com on an item that is in original condition within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked.
How do you process returns?
To make a return or exchange request, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
✔︎ Standard (USPS) Ships in 5-7 days | Free orders $50+
✔︎ Standard (USPS) Ships in 5-7 days | $5 orders less $50
✔︎ 2nd Day (UPS) Ships in 2 days | $20
✔︎ Next Business Day Air Ships next business day | $45
Family-owned since 1981
For us, it’s always been about people. We are a family business, launched 40 years ago, that employs people we treat like family—some whom have been with us for our whole existence. Weʼre still in the business to do the greatest good, by the most people. That means the highest quality, most affordable goods for our customers.
AAPI & Women-Owned,
Boma Jewelry's CEO is a second generation owner. Boma was originally founded by Boon and Chieko Chaya in Seattle, Washington in 1981. Today Boma is a proud Social-Purpose Corporation which means that in addition to being B Corp certified, we are legally required to consider social and environmental issues into our everyday decision making.
We believe that who makes your stuff matters. Boma is a vertical company that makes our own products to ensure that they are made with the best quality and best practices. This includes providing the following for all of our workers: living wages, sustainable careers, employee-lead credit union, 90 days paid maternity leave, education scholarships and wellness programs.
Boma Girl Fund
The Boma Girl Fund was created in 2016 to formally donate funds to programs created specifically for the workers and families and communities of the artisans and craftspeople who make our jewelry each day. Originally it was intended as a fund exclusively for girls and women but has grown to be inclusive of all children, spouses and extended family members.